Monday, November 30, 2015

Similar pages after a binge.

Had issues again with scheduling on blogger. Hoping to get it right in the future.


Of course it was going to happen as
this was done at about midnight on Saturday
and well... it just fell together like it was meant to be
so I'm seriously not gonna stress 
that it looks similary to Wednesday's page.
I adore those little bows and I have a bunch
already made up and try to match them up to pages when I can.
I also adore this die cut word and off and on
contemplate getting a silhouette or brother. 
 All I need is more room.
 Another one of those foam tabs. 
Done!
I think I have 2 left.
I fussy cut that bird out of a "tag" I had made
previously and couldn't figure out 
what to do with the tag - so my bird found a home.
The word is from Shimelle and the houndstooth
Is Paper Issues wrapping.
I need more.
And yea the word lovely applies even
for dashing men in tuxes.

4 comments:

Miranda said...

Great LO! BL

Connie Mercer said...

Cute paper!!! Love your page !!!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

This is "lovely", Lynn! Great layering and pops of color. :)

Lori Comeau said...

Great background paper for this layout. Nicely done. BL