Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Stamping and layering frenzy

I made this page 8.5x11 because I wanted
some of the B side - which is that grey and yellow
mat peeking through.
I used the stamps that came with the kit which was
fun and also a rolling heart stamp in the background to give
it some umph...
 More black and white photo love - 

 Embellies and alphas from previous kits.
Using that stash baby!
I decided it needed a frame and it turned into
messy lines after the lines came out messy and then I just went with the flow.
I wanted a big title but not to be overwhelming which by
the looks of it I succeeded.
Transparency letters from another kit worked here
and I also used some of those square tabs leftover from
Sticky Mosciac kits the kids were doing.

3 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Loving the stamping and mixed media! Happy Thanksgiving, Lynn! :)

Unknown said...

love all the mixed media accents. BL

Beeceecreativity said...

great background work.. awesome page .. BL