Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Another page from last week's binge

And there are a few more pages!!
I'm gonna try and binge again it was a lot of fun.
(Inspiration continues from Soaphouse Mama)
This is an 8x8 page I did for Jill.
 I was able to use more of the "dog" phrases
which is soooo fun.
I need a dog.
 This layout basically used the majority of the scraps 
from the Canyonland kit.
So I sorta "killed a kit." 
One in a row.
I even used the stamps.
Love this photo and added some paper issues embellies
and those arrows were from a travel kit I had picked up on the road.
I forget the mfg.

Love how this turned out.
I also was able to use "autumn" stuff.
woohoo
because autumn isn't that obvious in Florida.

3 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Loving the results of your "binge". :) The arrows look awesome and how cute is that owl flair?!?!?

Miranda said...

Love, love, love this page!!!! BL

Connie Mercer said...

Love that corner piece :) and the blue typewriter key paper. Looks amazing girl!