Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Thanksgiving page that I forgot about

It appears I went into another scrapping frenzy
and really got ahead or behind
in the posts - who knew.
Anyway this page started with this adorable turkey
and a really really old orange Basic Grey paper.
 I did have other papers to go with and they
really didn't work out. Soooo....
plan B.
As if I've ever had a plan B.
But I did lay down some stamping
and then covered  up most of it.
Shocking I know.
(But I felt it was too much)
How about that adorable jar transparency 
with those sweet, cute flowers.
 Wa-la the turkey did make it but it was close.
Mostly because I couldn't make a decision.
About anything.
 I added the big doily because
it did cover up a bunch of the stamping -
because I was still thinking it was too much..
and then I dithered about thinking the doily was out of place
because it made the page a bit more fancy than
I had planned on.
Which is probably how I forgot about this page.
Anyway - after it simmered a bit I decided I liked it
and would go ahead roll with it.
Then I scrapped a few other pages in between photographs 
of completed pages waiting to post
that I didn't keep up with.
It was all the holiday's fault.

4 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Love how this turned out, Lynn! I'm glad the turkey made the cut. He's adorable. I have one of those stickers too. :)

PhxScrapper said...

Such a beautiful, fun family layout! And I love that little turkey! So cute. BL

Miranda said...

Sooo cute!!!! BL

Connie Mercer said...

love that crazy bottom border :) nice!!!