Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Stamping fun

These stamps came with my new kit and if you look really
really closely - you can see I used every single one
several times.
(Sorry for the color on this - I did it at my desk).
Because I cut this down to 8x8 size I only did
2 clusters in the corners of the page.
Also that party Tag- I knew that was going to go with this photo
so that needed to be worked in - and of course,
covered up some of the stamping.
HINT: Stamp way more than you think you'll need that way
some will actually be seen LOL.
 Had that black "tag" left over from the moon papers
that I used previously and that adorable
mushroom dude was from a cut apart - I fussy cut apart.
I took off his right arm by mistake and that
is why he's sort of tucked in there.
I had those Bella Blvd do-dads forEVER and
finally used every single one of them too.
The paper is older Studio Calico and I have been
digging my way through "older" stash.
Woohoo!!!
I'm pondering the winter Basic Grey warehouse sale.
But I still have so much.......
I'm waivering.
Sigh.

3 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

Those stamps are the cutest!!! Love how you used them :)

Miranda said...

Adorable! BL

LisaM said...

Love the stamping! Cute layout! BL