Thursday, March 10, 2016

Cards....

It's the month for cards however,
I don't do cards well but I don't think the grands care.
I used up all my St. Patty's day & Easter stuff
from past years so I went on the
hunt at Michael's and Hobby Lobby and quite
frankly I was disappointed in both
but mostly with M's. 

M's had nothing - no paper, no stamps, nothing on sale
as they always do for either holiday.
HL had papers and that was it - which kind of surprised
me I was hoping for a bit more on Easter.
And it wasn't because I waited until late either.

However, there was other stuff for St. Patty's Day that
I put to use with HL paper.
And the coins were a bonus - and not chocolate - it'll be
up to the parents to inform the kidlets
it ain't real gold LOL.

6 comments:

Camille Short said...

Such gorgeous cards! I love the shamrock paper behind the embellishments and the use of the glitter. Beautifully done! Bloggie Love

Carole Wright said...

HI these look really funx BL

Holli said...

the cards are awesome! love it.. treasured memories probably had more to choose from than M and HL

Lori said...

I think these cards are super cute! Love the glittery shamrocks! -BL

Tracy F said...

These are super cute!BL

Connie Mercer said...

so cute!!!!