Thursday, March 24, 2016

Mixing a bunch of greens

And I'm not apologizing
because it seemed to work.
I wanted this paper because it wasn't in your face
and I had the shamrock paper which was.
For some reason I whacked a chunk out of the background
paper so the only way to use it was to
cut into 6x12 size.
Love it.
 I fussy cut the shamrocks out because they
were totally adorable and
just used a strip as an anchor.
 The title came in a PL card (again with that I know)
Do you find you get on a streak with something?
Anyway I first cut the words in strips
and it didn't really ring my chimes so I fussy
cut each letter.
Love that result.
I also got to use a bunch of enamel dots too.
Woohoo stash going down.

Studio Calico, Paper Studio, Evalicious enamels.

5 comments:

Holli said...

i love it! especially that its in the 6x12 size too

Nicole Robinson said...

Another adorable layout! I love those shamrocks!! BL

LisaM said...

Love the size and all the green too! Cute page! BL

Beeceecreativity said...

super fun green page.. great layers and accents.. BL

Elisa Ablett said...

The size works well i think, love all accents, a great title as well. BL