Thursday, March 31, 2016

Road trip album - scrapping on the road

I have some questions which is why its not done - yet.

This is the BG chipboard album that I had forEVER.
The size is 8.5 x 9.5 perfect for traveling actually.
I decided to go wild on the cover 
mostly because I could - I used Studio Calico color theory.
I started with pink and then decided I didn't want pink
so I covered it up with blue and green.
Found various stamps and bubblewrap to add more fun and depth.
 I found I love chaotic stamping and decided it was 
perfect for the inside covers.
I used watercolors on the inside - just to mute the stamps a bit.
Inka gold to round it out.
 And then there are these kraft pages & envelope.
And here's the question
which is why we are here - and why I'm dithering about.

I can't decide if I want to do those kraft pages now or on the trip as I go.
I'm also going to include those pocket pages 
too for more photos and cards.

Things to keep in mind - 
I will not have a trimmer with me,
Also with the selphy printer the largest size photo is 4x6.
Then there's the journaling and how windy will I be.
This is also going to be a short trip.

Therefore, if I do the pages early - how will that affect things on the road.
And if I wait, how will minimal supplies affect it.

Inquiring minds want to know.

3 comments:

Deb said...

Great album cover. Love all that texture. Goodluck with deciding what to do re the pages whilst you are travelling Deb x (BL)

Carole Wright said...

this is fabulous x BL

Lynne Goebeler said...

Since I have no clue about scrapping, I can't help but look forward to reading about the trip!