Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Birthday page without the "theme papers"

I love B&W photos.
They are so much fun to work with because everything goes
and reduces the clash of colors.
Isn't that owl adorable?? From a Halloween sheet that
I've been eking out and using sparingly.
 This adorable sticker came from Studio Calico I think
and when on some shopping spree found that cupcake.
Looks delish.
I did break out the die cut machine, punch and
fussy cut the "title".
 Love the arrows and shock upon shock
had that gray number that was 
perfect.
 The Studio Calico number page really
helped making it a celebration page.
I have so much paper and none of it "themed" really
so it was kinda of neat to do DIY.
Sprayed some SC color theory around just do
do something different.
I hardly ever spray mists anymore,
mostly because my spraying is totally out of control. 
LOL.

This is the third birthday for April - lots of grands in that month
and you got it - another one without a "theme paper"
coming up. If you check here another birthday page.

4 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

There's so much to love about this page, Lynn! You rocked the embellishments! :)

Connie Mercer said...

Looks very festive to me in fact, very awesome :)

Camille Short said...

Love the layout - very inspiring. The projects you make are amazing. Bloggie Love

Tracy F said...

Awww, this is such a sweet page! BL