Thursday, May 26, 2016

The perfect background paper

Happens to be an older collection of Shimelle
and its perfect for a mermaid.
And it turned out perfectly to go
with the photos.
Yesss...another multi-photo page.
This page is a loose take on one I saw from Eyoung.
She does such clean pages.
That I didn't copy LOL.
 Layers upon layers and no specific title really
and not a lot of journaling.
 And sequins because every mermaid needs sequins.
 I even layered the journaling tags - which
I can tell you I played around with for awhile.
For some reason and I don't need a reason - it just wasn't flowing right.
 It's too adorable however, that gap in the
middle is testing me.
I feel there needs to be some sort of connection
but since I can't think of one I'm
going to stick it in the album real quick before
the madness takes hold.
This is mostly Shimelle, with some Studio Calico
thrown in.
Bustin' that stash.

2 comments:

Holli said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwww love the pictures she is so stinking cute... the lo is perfect

Connie Mercer said...

Very cool picture and love the layering behind it :)