Monday, May 23, 2016

Using most every stamp I own technique

(Again with my poor neglected blog).

It's one of my favorite techniques that I lifted
from KittyScrapper.
If you haven't checked out Nancy - go see. 
She's a lot of fun and love her style.

Anyway - I used Navy ink to kind of go with
the package technique in which I used some Heidi Swapp mists.
ALL fun to do.
I actually did this page with other photos in mind
and it didn't quite work out because
of the way I did the all the stamping.
Shocking I know.
However, this photo actually fit perfectly so all is well.
I used a variety of Studio Calico stamps and a rolling stamp
that has fun sayings on it.
I also used that "stupid" arrow stamp that gives me fits
I mixed some mist with some molding paste.
I liked it so well I stamped all over it.
LOL.
I really quite like the mixed media going on here.
As you will see I seem to be on a roll with this week.
Studio Calico, Basic Grey.

4 comments:

nfaband said...

Super cool stuff as always … love the action on the page with the stamping and then the photo. Great job Lynn.

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Loving the mixed media and stamping going on, Lynn!

Connie Mercer said...

very cool~love the messy stamping :)

Holli said...

looks GREAT!!!!! love it.. may need to steal this technique..lol