Tuesday, June 28, 2016

An apple a day

Love this paper the moment I saw it but honestly, I
didn't know what to do with it.
I also whacked a strip off  the top to use on another page
that didn't quite make the cut.
Yunk Yunk.
Therefore, I whacked it down to 8.5x11 in order to use it as a page 
and it worked out perfectly.
 I also love the transparent mason jar.
I finally purchased some staz on - so no more smears.
And that apple I had FOREVER - in a chipboard ring
with other fruit that was just too cute to either use or break up.
Well....I wanted an apple.
 The apple had to sort of match the tags/tabs so
Using some really old enamel craftsmart paint I mixed
some red/orange and a bit o'white.
Love the tags too.
They make me swoon.
Okay so tell me does that apple paper rock with the photo or what.
Love - Studio Calico, inkadoo and technique tuesday stamps, 
unknown chipboard apple (and there'll be more fruit).
I'm on a roll with titles on the photo.
Does that happen to you?
You roll with a thing when you do "batch" layouts.

6 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Love it! Great layering behind the photo and I adore the little pup in the corner. ;)

Camille Short said...

AMAZING layout! Bloggie Love

Holli said...

i absolutely love this page and the paper is perfect..

Holli said...

i absolutely love this page and the paper is perfect..

Tracy F said...

Oh this is soooo cute! Love that paper! BL

Connie Mercer said...

So cute :) love the apple paper!!!