Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Reworking a PL card and blog technical difficulties

Somehow in the creation of this page it
was published without me being aware of it until
I saw it in google+ that linked to nowhere.
I couldn't find it anywhere in/on or around my blog.
Which was very weird.
So I removed it from google+ and am now
reposting - so my apologies if you've seen it before and
went nowhere.
I am baffled as to how it happened, however, we all know
that technology works in mysterious ways.


So here is another page done in Soaphouse Mama style with
lots of bits and pieces with some mixed
media tossed in because why not. 
Is that owl not adorable?
Its and old Technique Tuesday stamp that I've had forever.
Below is the card I wanted to use originally,
however, I felt the color wasn't quite right.
As if, when you look - the colors aren't exactly matchy-matchy.
So......
 Using some bazzill cardstock, a star die cut from my
die cut box and a white pen.
Wa-la!
(I know....me and a white pen, drawing lines just boggles the minds
doesn't it LOL).
 The the collage photo - showing from birth to 8.
This page is a bit chaotic and I'm finding I like it.
Studio Calico, dies, stamps, and another non-themed paper
rocks the birthday world.

7 comments:

Holli said...

i absolutely love the chaos great page and a great way to show off how much he has grown

Connie Mercer said...

Looks like a winner :)

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Love every little bit of it!

Carole Wright said...

this happened to me once and as it was for a design team I had to re do the entire thing! Fabulous layout, love it. BL

Camille Short said...

Lovely project! Bloggie Love

Lynne Goebeler said...

The mysteries of blog-magic! :-)

Tracy F said...

How cute! Love the photo collage! BL