Thursday, July 7, 2016

8 inch circle page

I haven't done a circle page in a long time and
I need to do it more because they are fun.
It actually started out as a mat on a 12x12 page but I
just wasn't feeling the love so....
When I tossed this photo on it as I was passing by it
just flew together like in 15 minutes.
Whew!
 I rounded the corners because it looked like I needed to.
It just looked right.
 Behind the photo for some dimension are
my Creative Cafe stamps.
Love those stamps.
I need to figure out how to reink them without making a mess.
A fun page, for a fun photo - worked out well.
It was a different kinda page - I didn't really obsess about
embellies or where to put them.
Its one of the fastest pages ever.
Not like I'm looking for speed but sometimes I get
completely anal about everything and
it becomes tiring.
It fits really fine in an 8x8 page protector too.
Give it awhirl.
I need to find a bigger circle to cut a 12x12.

2 comments:

Nicole Robinson said...

Wow! I really love this layout!! BL

Holli said...

great page , i havent done a circle page in a looooooooooooong time maybe its time to break it out again..