Friday, July 8, 2016

Working with 6x12 size page

this worked really well because I had this paper that
was a twitch smaller than 6x12, so I added
that little extra with a matching paper and stitched it on.
 Is that ice cream cone not adorable from
HL - Paper studio I think.
And the paper is working well with the photo.
 I really love how it came out and the doily is perfect
foil to make the photo pop.
 The white enamel dots bring that color over to right of the page.
The wood word (say that fast) is also Paper Studio
while the paper is Basic Grey, Studio Calico heart, enamel dots
and the EK Success word stickers.
Got some more grandkids pix comin' up - I know you're excited.
And used my new software (lots of hoop jumping) but I gots a watermark on my page.

3 comments:

Holli said...

Awwwwww great photo the lo is perfect

Connie Mercer said...

This is such a fun size!! Love the look :)

Nicole Robinson said...

This is a great layout and I love this page idea! BL