Thursday, September 29, 2016

Another page with scraps

 Since I had more scraps and I really like the process
I through some on white this time.
I hand cut those little faux tags out and stuck the
little faux tags in the faux pocked.
 Got another cluster going on here and
used the doily to bring it all together.
 A simple cluster at the bottom highlights 
a gold 4.
The papers are a mix of studio calico, bella blvd
and maybe some basic grey tossed in.
The embellies are a mix of my mind's eye.
These are last year's photos of Annie going from 0-4
and they are perfect for this mix of papers.
I'm thinking I did another page like this for the parents.
So I get to keep this one.
or Vice Versa. LOL.

3 comments:

Holli said...

i am loving all the scraps may need to go threw mine and give it a try... great photos too she is so darn cute

Connie Mercer said...

Love that you use scraps!!! It is beautiful :)

Unknown said...

These are really great!! Love the imaginative way you have used all of the different papers etc.