Friday, September 23, 2016

Transparency AND a saying

This paper as you can see is a remnant
of the mist spilling disaster from here - it happened
to be tucked under the other papers and
I didn't catch it til now.
However the way it spilled out it came out kinda cool.
 So I found some embellies that work really well with 
page that is watery looking.
I have no clue what mfg. they are.
 Also loved that transparency from Studio Calico
and thought it went well with the paper and photo.
I shared the other half with my pal Holli.
And I made the photo crooked to match the saying.
Do you know how hard that is for me to do???
I'm soooo about lining things up.
Love I stepped out of the box.

2 comments:

Holli said...

oooooooooooooooooooooooooo stepping out of the box so proud of you! love the lo.....can't wait to use my half of the transparency..

Connie Mercer said...

love it!! The transparency looks great ~ so cute :)