Friday, November 11, 2016

Sport season ends

And it ends with a sequence photo of all the
kidlet participants.
The parents should have a sequence photo toting
them all around. Just sayin.....
 Anyhoo, I don't have a cameo but I love the cutouts
so I try to fake with the QK cookie cutter diecuts.
 These are are the squares that I happen to die cut in bulk
all different colors which turned out great
in the B&W area.
Love those Nuvo enamel dots you can make them any size you want.
 Love the misted background that gave a splash of color
along with the enamel dots.
Got that big hash tag (or should I say pound sign LOL) from
Studio Calico and did some bulk cuts on that
and used two different colors offset to add a bit of dimension.
So then with all the busy-ness going on I forgot
even the minimal journaling and used my ticket punch
to handle that. 

All the kidlets completed their season.

2 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

Love the background on this page. Beautifully created !

Holli said...

i absolutely love the BG brings out the photos