Thursday, November 17, 2016

Went crazy with the mixed media

I have been bored lately and wanted to do something different
especially with this great photo I took of Lucas.
And I seriously needed to use the mustache stamp.
 I did lay down some gesso on some kraft paper and 
commenced with the watercolors.
I also used a bunch of background stamps and stencils
trying to keep it manly.
I also broke out the embossing powder to use on that
wooden veneer from Studio Calico.
 Of course my bird had to make an appearance.
 And one of these days I'll have a flashback and remember
where this brad came from.
It makes an unobtrusive title.

This photo has been flipping around on my desk for a long time.
I couldn't decide on 
WELL
a lot of things. LOL.
It was a lot of fun to do and I totally love this photo.
Every now and then I get a photo right.

3 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

looks great. The background is very cool. You have a talent :)

Holli said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lynne Goebeler said...

The pic is so cute and I love the mustache!