Wednesday, December 14, 2016

The moose punch

Got together with my pal Holli over at her 
awesome scrap room.
I could totally shop there.
Anyway, she purchased this moose punch and made
me a herd of mooses to use at home.
Love that.
Love the quaintness of the photo and it totally called for a moose.
Like seriously.
Of course it needed a festive bow.
And how about those marshmallows in the hot cocoa.
Love how it turned out.
I was trying to pull colors for the mists from the photo
and I may have missed (get it). LOL.

Tucked in the glassine bag that is part of the mat,
is a PL card that says "It's the little moments that make life big."
AND journaling can be added to the back.

Studio Calico, Heidi Swapp mists, HL stamp, QK tag and frame.

3 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Totally love this, Lynn! The moose and cup of cocoa are the perfect touch. :)

Connie Mercer said...

Great way to use a tag. Super cute!!!

Holli said...

this is my favorite page and of course i love the moose i love sharing my finds with others