Tuesday, February 21, 2017

4x4 Album Perfect size to be gifted

I happened to be shopping in Hobby Lobby
just looking.....actually for some
Key West stuff (which there are none).
And in their sales bin was this 4x4 Becky Higgins
project life album for $2.15 so
on a whim I picked it up.
Mainly because I couldn't decide what the gift
album I wanted to make for my friends
who accompanied us to Key West.
I seriously LOVE this size and I'm going to pick up more.
I can so see this on one of my RV trips.
 It had 2 different page protectors - a regular 4x4
and protectors that have 4 2x2 inserts.
 And how fun are they.....
 I did intersperse them throughout instead of
leaving them all lumped together as the "same same."
 I thought I took a lot of photos and in hindsight
alas, I did not.
So some of the photos are 2x2 and 4x4.
And that's okay too.
 A journaling spot.






I used some Basic Grey stickers and QK dies, EK Success words.
The last one is a Technique Tuesday stamp
and love putting them on projects I gift.

2 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

Turned out awesome. I'm sure they will love it :)

Holli said...

oh my goodness what a great find..the album came out great!