Monday, February 27, 2017

4x4 photo on a 6x6 page

Love the look - they are perfect sizes for each other.
It all started out wanting to use this paper that I whacked down
for something else. I also love that I purchased
two of each papers and I think I'll do that going forward.
Anyhoo, I really liked both sides of this paper and ended up
using the same side of this paper twice.
 Love the clusters going on at the top and bottom.
 And the "notebook" paper looks gives it lots of texture.
I also went crazy with different colors of green.
Also the white splatters - I have given up on white mists
and now just use white enamel paint watered down a smidge.
And it stays white and not a goofy grey.

Sweet photo of Sam.

2 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

I love it too!! Looks awesome:)

Holli said...

love the notebook paper.. gives great texture..