Monday, February 6, 2017

Project life page front to back

photo 1-1
photo 2-1


It was a challenge to get these bad boys side by side. 
But tis done.
Anyhoo, doing these photos front to back just worked
because of their size and orientation.
Again, Nick on another field trip with his 
Kindergarten (?) guessing here because there are no dates.
Heavy sigh.
And no names.
Heavier sigh.
I do remember a couple of names though so that's good.
I also didn't journal because
memory is failing right now but I'll add something
after I ponder about this a bit,
if not, maybe Nick will write something later.

Lots of bits and pieces from really old Basic Grey sticker
sheets I've had laying around forever.

3 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Great pages, Lynn! I hope the details come back to you. :)

Connie Mercer said...

They look great and you scrapped what you could remember another great :)

Holli said...

ooooooooooooooo looking good