Saturday, March 11, 2017

Not our first rodeo

But it was our first one at the Arcadia Rodeo.
It was a lot of fun.
A lot of nail biting.

Calf roping...............
 I'm not sure if he missed the calf or not.
 Calf wrestling....
 Trick riders.....
 More calf roping........
 Bronco ridin............



 Intermission as this gorgeous horse ran the field........

 More calf ropin............
 Behind the scenes this bull did NOT want to go in the trailer.
It was fun trying to see grown men 
make this bull do what he didn't want to do.
 My sweet BIL and SIL....
 Barrel racin..........



 Behind the scenes bringing out the
Clydesdale.
 Bull ridin........
 Bull chasin.........
 More ridin..........
 The final rider was injured and found
he was okay before we left.
 Clydesdales up close and personal.
I got to pet each one and they are sooooo sweet and BIG.
 This baby is Storm and he was sooo soft and loved
to have his muzzle rubbed.
I could've done that all day.
 Then there is Kit......

 And Tally......

The horses had their initials on their harness
that I can't see so I'm guessing I got each one right.
They are Whispering Pines Clydesdales.....

4 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Amazing photos, Lynn! You really captured the action. :)

Lynne Goebeler said...

Rodeos are fun, but I just love the Clydesdales!

Louise Turner Scrapbooker said...

Great photos Lynn. I totally LOL'd at the one where the rider missed the calf. The clydesdale babies are super cute.
Louise xo

Holli said...

great photos! i love Clydesdale they are majestic!