Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Another sweet 4x4 album done!

I picked this baby up for about $2.00 from Hobby Lobby.
Its Paper Studio brand - and I really love doing 4x4's. 
Seriously.
They make terrific gifts - however, I needed more 4x4
page protectors that I found at Michael's.
So I'm spreading the wealth LOL.
 So most of the stuff I used was Studio Calico and Pink Fresh.
 And bits and pieces I had rolling around
There are about 20 inserts in there - however the last 4 
have just filler stuff in them.
Figured they could toss some photos in if they'd like.
 This one is going to Tom's daughter's family and I'll
be prowling around for another 4x4 buy.
 I didn't show all the photos because there were alot.
You're welcome 😗

I picked out my favorite photos of which
the majority of them are on 12x12  pages or other sizes stashed in my albums.

4 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Love how this turned out, Lynn!

Holli said...

what a great album totally perfect forn a gift.. may have to look into that

D's Paper Studio said...

What a great idea and I love the photo of the cutie dancing. I have 3 cuties that dance.

Connie Mercer said...

Turned out amazing~love the cover :)