Thursday, May 11, 2017

4th page for NSD - On a roll

Love this fun happy paper and it really worked
well with some diecuts as well.
Trimmed it down to 8x8 for mom's album.
 Did a fun cluster at the top and since I started NSD
I've been trying not to overthink things so I decided 
to keep that thought rolling.
I found it gets better as I go - but I haven't reached
the level of adhere and plunk like Adele
over at Inky Quill.
Fussy cut those hearts out and happened
upon those chipboard words that are really fun
and don't the colors work out well.
Funny how that works when its all in a kit or same line.
Studio Calico and some die cuts from
the previous cut die cut box.

Looks like everyone is snacking but Tuesday.
I'm sure some sharing was going on.

2 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Fabulous page, Lynn! Love the hearts and embellishment clusters. :)

Connie Mercer said...

darling~love the tear drop paper, so striking :)