Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Take note-Play on words

Yunk Yunk. 
And......
I always wanted to learn how to play the piano but alas
'twas not to be.
However, its soooo cool to me when kidlets start young.
 So, of course being really obvious, I used music paper.
Also really obvious I finally got to use my "note" die cut and punch.
Because why not.
And kept it simple with the focus on Lou playing.
I jacked the title from a cut apart I saw that was for a planner. 
I would've loved to use the cut apart but it
just didn't work.
Also a bit different style going on.
I like it.
Studio Calico, music paper- Marah Johnson-creative cafe (Ha!
told you it was old). 

3 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

I love old :) Love all the layers and the cute picture!!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Clever title! Love the classic colors too. :)

Holli said...

Love this!