Monday, June 5, 2017

Baby Boy Album and Blanket

So no pressure here. 
Of course being notified months in advance I waited
until a week before the shower before I 
decided that maybe I should get rolling.
 And roll I did - Using some Islandic Red Heart thread 
for the blanket and Echo Park Bundle of Joy line
for baby boy and assorted die cuts and stamps for the album.




 The only green cardstock that I had that matched
the green on the paper was bazzil cardstock that was
a die cut shape and I thought the 
edging was really cute to put a photo on.

I use a transparency or vellum on the front of the album
because I really love using pop dots and
because they can get bumped, the vellum helps protect it 
somewhat I hope.

Had a lovely time at the shower!!

And she loved everything!

3 comments:

Holli said...

Best gifts ever ... my son loved them too, thank you!

Connie Mercer said...

Gorgeous!! I bet she loved them :)

D's Paper Studio said...

You are amazing. I would have never pulled it off. These were the perfect gifts and beautiful as well.