Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Entries in my Faux Traveler's Journal

Speaking of the cards in the kits that
 tell what month said kit is - are in my faux journal.
It's actually the most consistent thing in the journal and
since we were gone from June through mid-September the
entries just have quick notes about our trip
using extra photos I had printed.
 I do need to make another entry pointing out the album
I put together while on the trip.
I'm also going to make an entry about the too
much stuff I took this time around as well so I restrain
myself for next time.
In fact, I bought a couple of 4x4 albums that I might use
or use a traveler's journal - for actual travel LOL!
Anyhoo, that's way in the future.

2 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

darling~ great idea too!!!

Holli said...

what a great idea! book is looking good