Monday, September 11, 2017

Redoing an ugly page

So prior to leaving on our 3 month vacation I did this page.
Not only did I do it ONCE,
I did it TWICE.
The same way, the same colors.
Who does that? LOL... Twice - shows I
totally needed a vacation,
And its beyond ugly.
 So, I shuffled it aside and knew that I'd redo it.
I really would've liked the same paper so we could
go for a third try but I wasn't quick enough
to snatch it up at Studio Calico.
So..
One of the first things I did after hurricane prep was
redo this page.
I liked the other stuff on the page so I basically
cut off the yellow checked paper
and glued the entire piece on this pink paper
that is actually more fitting because I think at one
time my gram actually had wallpaper like that.
Studio Calico, Tim Holtz, Buttons galore

3 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

I've done that before~looks great!!!!

D's Paper Studio said...

I like both of them BUT in the first one I didn't notice several embellishments that are really cute. The second one you can and it is more flattering to the photo. Great job.

Holli said...

beautiful!