Monday, September 25, 2017

Shine!

It appears to be working out okay with the melding
of ALL the kits and papers I ordered this month.
It's still kind of overwhelming but it
helps to just dive in.
So this page is a mix of old, new, really old and really new.
 I fussy cut those skyscrapers out because this young man
is NY grown and it just seemed fitting.
Kept it simple because it was such a cool photo
of Lou heading off to his first day of Kindergarten.
Instead of white mist that doesn't do well, I used
white enamel paint watered down for the splatters and
around the page.
I used black and white nuvo dots about the page too.
Love them because one can control the size!!

Studio Calico.

4 comments:

D's Paper Studio said...

Beautiful Layout. The skyline is great. The layers and title are perfect. A hit out of the ballpark. I agree about Nuvo Dots. I need more!

Connie Mercer said...

Love this one~those nuvo dots. Understand about control :)

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Super page, Lynn! Love the skyline!

Holli said...

absolutely LOVE this page!