Thursday, October 5, 2017

Rearranging things - 8x10 photo

So this is a selfhi photo taken at the Grand Tetons.
I've written about it before, it's a fun story as in
me versus the timer on my new camera
and slim internet to get any answers.
There was success as you can see.
Anyhoo, this was hanging in the kitchen and I replaced
it the the beautiful photo of Mt. St. Helen's
(I have a blooper page of that coming up).
 I decided to do an 8.5x11, that I do often
and scrap right on top of the photo.
DH and I do NOT do many selfies, however, we are getting better.
This photo is also in one of our road albums
and I'm sure I've scrapped an oversize page of this too.
So now there's plenty for the kidlets to fight over 😏
Studio Calico envelop, punch and title from stickers from the
Nat'l Park. (I've used a lot of those in this recent road trip album).

3 comments:

Holli said...

Love it! Great photos

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Loving the big photo and how you added embellishments right to it! :)

D's Paper Studio said...

I love your photo with the beautiful mountains in the background.