Monday, November 27, 2017

Back on Beale Street

This is the third time we have dined
at the Blues City Cafe.
Best ribs ever.
And this is the plate of ribs we devoured.
After we strolled down Beale Street and
found these guitars everywhere.
 That is a statue WC Handy in the background.
He is known as the "father of the blues."


Love the neon lights.
 And I happen to hit some button on my
iphone whilst snapping shots....
And I got this cool shot of the building
that has no roof.
Is that cool or what.



4 comments:

Jen Mc said...

Beale Street is so fun! I love all your pictures. :)

Holli said...

Love it and story

D's Paper Studio said...

This is so fun all with with a bit of history. I hope you are totally having fun. Those ribs look fantastic!

Lynne Goebeler said...

Oh my, those ribs! And duh, the Blues Hall of Fame would HAVE TO BE in Memphis, LOL.