Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Mini album of scraps

I was feeling mojo-less - nothing worse --
so I decided that my scrap box was out of control
and what would the harm be if
I just assemble some mini album books.
Nothing big mind you and no pressure.
Well.
I have done 4 and 3 are completed in about a day.
Who knew?????
So up first is this one.
 Since I didn't get stressed over the papers in the book
I decided to roll with the same approach for
the embellishments.
 And it was really freeing.


 In hindsight though this piece of vellum may not
have been a good idea - I stitched the
book together and the vellum doesn't seem to
be holding up very well.

 No harm no foul if it falls out.

I love how it turned out and I'm not sure what kind of
photos I'll be putting in there but it'll be fun!!!

2 comments: