Wednesday, December 13, 2017

You can go your own way

That Journal Card is a perfect title for this page.
If you peer real real close you can see I used a Tim Holtz
stencil and modeling paste to lay
down those crazy arrows.
I splatted about some mists and fussy cut
a couple of arrows out in black so they could actually
been seen.
 It was fun trying to catch up with favorite youngest son on the road
and this time it was a Love's in Mississippi.
 It was also fun checking out Shane's new truck.
He is now a proud owner/operator and I couldn't be 
more proud of him.
He works hard.
Those sticker strips are either Bella Blvd or Doodlebug.
I think.
Fun page that'll include some journaling on
the back since I didn't leave
enough room on the front - and I didn't want to
write over all those arrows.

3 comments:

Holli said...

oh my goodness love love the arrows...

D's Paper Studio said...

Great idea with the arrows. I love the layout.

Connie Mercer said...

Very cool!! Love the arrows. Great design!