Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Be yourself

Rolling with 6x12 size because the paper
happened to be whacked down to that size.
Actually it may be a tad smaller but it fits in the page
protector so I'm rolling with it.
 Fussy cut that camera out and doodled around the heart
and the page. I have been doing a lot of
doodling about because it just seems to finish off the page.
 Playing around with pic collage again and
it was kinda painful.
I really wanted a collage look like yesterday's page.
These are pre-done and you can't make
too many adjustments which was frustrating.
It came out okay.
I did change all the photos to black and white
and they are all selfies with me in all of them and
a mix of grands, hubby, favorite youngest son - 
all peeps from our travels this past year.

All Studio Callico, some watercolors and Pink Fresh title.

3 comments:

D's Paper Studio said...

Love the 6 x 6. The photos are fun and colors and layout whimsical. Great job, Lynn.

Connie Mercer said...

Love the camera on this ~ so cute!!!

Holli said...

great photos.. b/w maks me swoon