Friday, January 12, 2018

Switching up to 8.5x11

Because I liked both sides of the paper and
I wanted 2 photos on the page
and because this is for Jill's album and I usually do 8x8.
 Love the snow capped mountains and the "snowflakes"
that came in the Studio Calico December kit.
And when would I ever use Winter Wonderland.
 And there's new snowboarding jargon that has been
reflected in the title that has snowy glitter on it.
How perfect is that.
Love that title.
Anyway the grands love the snow. 
The love snowboarding which looks to be a lot of fun.
Maybe when I was younger. 
Nope Nope Nope - don't like heights.
But its fun to watch.
And the #1 biggie - I am NOT that coordinated.

3 comments:

D's Paper Studio said...

Love your snow cowboys page. Fun!

Holli said...

Oooooo snowy cowboys!!!! Great lo

Connie Mercer said...

Love it!! So cute!!