Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Buttons galore and it won't be the last LOL

So instead of rolling with tags, I've changed to buttons.
Fair exchange.
Don't you find in your creative process that
one item just keeps on giving.
 So the heart and arrow are there because
the blue strip just stops and it made me crazy.
Short trip.
 Who doesn't love a kitty peeking out of a file folder.
I need to cut more folders.
LOL.
Or not, don't want to get obessed with them.
These are their school photos - my kidlets never had
really good photos - you can tell dad is a photographer.
They have those poses nailed.
I have wanted to use 1st and 3rd title ever since
I did their back to school page and
didn't use it. 
I thought of it after everything was nailed down.
That ever happen to you?

Studio Calico.

2 comments:

Holli said...

Oh look at all the buttons!

Connie Mercer said...

Love the way the paper the way you divided it and the buttons, like a trail to the heart!! Wonderful job!!