Thursday, February 8, 2018

Using up stash and stamping

This cluster is a mix of stamps, diecuts and
that adorable little owl (and I have no idea what line)
but it's perfect tucked into that heart.
 Used water color on the heart and almost
screwed up getting that heart in the correct place
when I was cutting the paper down from 12x12 to 8x8.
 That little hashtag stamp is perfect because their
mama is like queen of the hashtags.
I can't think that quick LOL!
Love the photo of the kidlets and they are growing
so fast and looking so much more mature.
 Lots of stash being used up which is cool-
makes room for more LOL.
Actually it's kind of nice as it can get quite overwhelming
and the sad part is that even with all that stash
I sometimes can't find what I want.
You ever have that problem?

3 comments:

Holli said...

Oh my look at the owl peeking threw. Great lo the kiddos really need to stop growing

D's Paper Studio said...

Love this! Especially drawn to the tag collage. With all I have I often can't find what I'm actually wanting. What's worse is remembering something I want and believe I have only to realize that I gave it away.

Connie Mercer said...

The cluster is fabulous (you know I love clusters) and the wood peeps. Good on using your stash!!!