Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Another foam stamps & enamel paint page

Say that three times fast LOL.
Well same set of stamps (not your ordinary
stamp set) just different ones
and different paint colors
but basically the same - except I flipped
the flowers to the top.
And I did fussy cut and punch some flowers
for some extra ooomphh!
 It also works perfect with the B&W photo
that is soooo cool.
I can't figure if the it's Tuesay or August hanging
out and giving comfort to Amelia
who was feeling under the weather.

Would you believe I have absolute NO big size black
thickers in my stash????
Me either, but it's so - therefore I broke out
my Quikutz - emily font and wa-la.
Does anyone use die cut alphas anymore?
I love the white splatters with the bold colors
it makes me smile.
Tossed in a bunch of sequins and do
see those teeney tiny butterflies throughout?
Aren't they adorable?
It's an itty bitty punch.

Kraft-Recollections, Quikutz--Emily

1 comment:

Connie Mercer said...

Looks amazing!! Cute puppy :)