Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Throwback

So yeah yeah I don't do enough about me.
Not sure why either.
However, we shall endeavor to do better.
Maybe....
 Those flowers were fussy cut from a 12x12 paper
and then I popped them up. 
I was in Michael's and found a stencil
with those adorable fairies - you'll be seeing them
a lot on the granddaughter pages.
Using the packaging technique I splatted 
watercolors all about and then the title - sigh.
I really couldn't think of one so
 I found #throwback
that really works for the throwback photo is of moi.

So that was me back in 1984 - still sporting a Farrah 'do
in my natural color.
That was 2 years after Nick was born.
Life was going really good.
There's a tag tucked in the bag that I haven't
journaled on yet. It's perculating on the back of the brain right now. 

Studio Calico.

5 comments:

Holli said...

Beautiful lo and photo! Love the flowers

D's Paper Studio said...

Wonderful layout. Your fussy cut is awesomely done. I recently bought the same fairy. I can't wait to use it. The mixed media looks great and really ties the whole look together.

Connie Mercer said...

Awesome, such great details!! Do YOU more :)

Susanne said...

Gorgeous page.

Lynne Goebeler said...

Beautiful photo Lynn!